How to make a Claim
We'll help you solve anything
These instructions are designed to assist our customers with understanding the claim process. If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us. If you need to file a claim please use the download button to download our claim form.
No claim will be considered properly presented until Forward Van Lines has received the completed claim, signed by the claimant, accompanied by the required documents, and indicating a demand for a specific amount of money.
Prepare the claim in duplicate. Retain one copy for your record.
- Inventory Number: Whenever possible indicate the corresponding “number” shown on the mover’s inventory. On packed items, indicate the container number.
- Description of Articles: Describe each item for which a claim is being made. If missing items are claimed, identify them as accurately and completely as possible.
- Nature of Claim: Indicate the type, severity, and location of the damage on each article.
- Age of Item
- Item Weight
Amount Claimed: If a claim is for damage enter only the cost of repairing if known. If a claim is for loss, enter the replacement cost of missing items.
On Claims for damages to household goods items, we require estimates for the repair of the items damaged. Whenever possible, repair estimates should be made by an appliance/furniture repair firm on their letterhead.
Surveys are required on all claims exceeding $1000.00 in damages. However, surveys have to be authorized first.
Only fully substantiated claims can be honored and processed.
Do not delay your claim submission pending your receipt or repair estimate or other supporting documents. If all required documents are not immediately available they may be subsequently submitted.
All claims must be submitted directly to Forward Van lines, 999 NW 10th Terrace, Suite # 3, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311.
The claim process may take 2 to 8 weeks.
Start your claim:
1. Please register online at https://claims.csipros.org/claims/register or Click Here to be directed to the registration page.
2. Enter your contact and move information, and upload the required documents where instructed.
3. Submit your registration.
Your information will be verified within 48 business hours and once verified, an email with your login credentials will be sent to you. Check your "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you can't find it in your inbox.
Once you have received your login information follow these easy steps:
1. Log in to your online account
2. Enter your claim information
3. If claiming damages please make sure to have the pictures of the damaged items saved to your computer or phone so you can upload them when asked for it. Keep in mind the adjusters will need
pictures clearly showing the damage claimed and 1 picture showing the entire item.
4. If claiming Real Property damage (floors, ceilings, walls, etc.) please provide 3 repair estimates. Repair estimates may be obtained free of charge from reputable professionals.
5. Any additional documents including repair estimate (for real property damage only) can be uploaded directly to the Documents Tab.
Chat support is now available on www.csipros.org
For Phone support please call 772-742-5246 Ext. 1 and follow the prompts